Monday, May 24, 2004

Weekend

This morning I was up at 5 am, long before the sun. I got in my car and headed west in the drizzling rain. I had to go to customs this morning to renew my work visa. After a reasonably short wait at the border I headed to Grand Rapids, back to work. When I got home I was exhausted and hungry, I'd had an egg McMuffin at 7, but nothing since then. For some reason driving never makes me hungry. So I made a sandwich then went to bed. But once I got to bed I couldn't sleep. So I got up again, put on a heavy sweater (its freezing out) and headed to UM. Catch up on my surfing.

Now I'm drinking my coffee and surfing along. Which reminds me, I made my dad happy this weekend. At my aunt and uncle's house I had a cup of coffee. He looked at me, then said, "you've started drinking coffee?! It's about time!" Hee hee, he's been trying to get me to drink coffee for years.

7 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Oops, didn't mean to delete that one...

Anonymous said...

Coffee? Gross

Jena said...

coffee... yum!

Anonymous said...

How did you set this up? It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not used to this set up. That last post was me.

Melissa said...

Its one of blogger's new features. If you go to your settings, you'll a section for comments. The dots are one of their new templates too. This format takes getting used to, but I like it.