Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hair Count Diaries: Starting to Thin

The craziness of my schedule is starting to hit me. Not only do I have a lot of reading and writing to do, but I have very little time to do it in. I also have to squeeze in time to do several classroom observations, service learning, interviews, lesson plans, and the list goes on. On top of that, there are lots of new things going on at work too. New projects, new people, more things to think about. Ack! I think I'm going to need a larger calendar just to manage all the things that I need to get done this semester. But I think that once I start getting things completed I won't feel quite so overwhelmed. I think that I will really need my December break by the time December rolls around.

Hair Count: 109,000

No comments: