Sunday, September 21, 2003

Working Late...

I honestly don't think my night can get any worse. *knocks on her desk* First of all, I've had a terrible weekend. Usually I don't stress about stuff, but this weekend I've come pretty close. For work, I've had to learn a whole new technology and pump out a complete web-application in the course of one week. One measly little week. That's not so bad - except for my very busy and mildly worried state of mind because I don't know what I'm doing - afterall, I enjoy the challenge. I'll be the first to admit it, I'm a geek, but I've enjoyed working with Java and Tomcat and struts, it works really well. The downside is that I've pulled 11 hour days for most of last week, and ended up working most of Saturday.

Now it's Sunday evening and where am I? At work of course! Trying to meet our nearly impossible deadline of tomorrow at 3:00pm. My boss just left, its dark outside, its quiet in here, I have a mountain of stuff to do... In other words, yeech! On top of all that, I'm beat from staying up too late coding, I have a headache and I just got blood on my white shirt from a scab I picked (I know, I know, that was dumb). I just wanna go home and sleep...but...back to my coding.

No comments: