Monday, December 29, 2003

I'm back in Grand Rapids. I had an awesome Christmas break with family and friends. BC was beautiful, I loved the different climates. The lower mainland was very mild, but then you drive a little and you hit winter and a foot of snow. It was great. So I got a green and a white Christmas...the best of both worlds. I have tons of pictures to share, 200+ not to mention the pictures that my mom is going to send me. We both had our digital cameras along and were having fun playing around with them. So stay tuned for pictures, I'll post a handful. If you want the full treatment, I have them on my laptop :) Got to see a bunch of my aunts, uncles, and cousins, some of my friends, and had some good times with my immediate family. But now I'm back and need to get back into day to day life again, bleh. Hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

No comments: