Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Strange Dreams

I had a really strange dream last night. I was wondering around a department store. My teeth were feeling a little odd so I looked in the mirror and saw that two were loose. So I made a mental note to be careful and continued wandering about the store. A little while later my mouth started filling up with blood. I ran into the bathroom and spit the blood into the sink. Along with the blood came two of my teeth. Two from right up front too. I remember smiling into the mirror, and thinking, oh this is not good, looking at the two gaping holes in my mouth. I picked out my teeth with the intention of going to a dentist asap. Then I woke up, with all my teeth intact.

2 comments:

Abi said...

AAH! i have the same type of dreams. I have them over and over again about losing teeth and having a bloody tooth filled mouth....yech

Anonymous said...

This dream is very likely about your health declining as a result of built-up stress. Start learning Yoga (Sanskrit word for wholeness) -- deep breathing and relaxation. Resolve ancient internal conflicts. Spend time in nature. Teeth are connected to root chakra / earth / bone structure / red colour . . . ...

This is my experience-based response. I have dreamt similar dreams, and healed myself through yoga, kundalini awakening (careful), and self-development. It was stress. . . .. .