Friday, January 26, 2007

More House News

Buying a house sure involves lots of signing. Today Jason and I met with a mortgage guy to sign our lives away for the next 30 years. Tomorrow we're headed back over to the house to meet the inspector and see if anything is majorly wrong in the house. Hopefully not, we certainly didn't see anything when we viewed the house. Our next step will be shopping around for insurance. Gotta get all the nitty-gritty details taken care of, then it will be the fun stuff.

Soon I'll start packing up my apartment so that I'll be all ready to move into the new house. I've also been tearing decorating and garden ideas out of magazines. Then it will be off the the home stores to look at paint colors. I can't wait to get in there and start decorating :)

No comments: