Thursday, September 16, 2004

Nutmeg

Last night Raisin (the hamster) did not have "wings" (food stuffed in her cheeks), so I put her in the ball to run around. I left the door to her cage open. After awhile, I began to wonder where Nutmeg had gotten to. She'd been terrorizing me the whole evening, but now she was nowhere to be found. Then I noticed a dark shape in Raisin's cage. The dumb cat had climbed in and was sniffing around. I had to go pull out my camera, this one was too good to pass up.



What a silly cat. So we have a hamster that thinks she's a monkey and a cat that thinks she's a hamster.

3 comments:

Abi said...

nice to see that I'm not the only one who suffers from identity crises. hehe

Jori said...

I think you need more pets. How about a llama?

Melissa said...

A llama would be cool, or maybe a cute little pig.