Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hair Count Diaries: The Quiet Before the Storm

All is calm and quiet right now, and I have plenty of spare time to go galavanting about. I've enjoyed trips to Cleveland and the UP so far. One last trip to Ontario coming up, when I will visit my folks. One last hurrah before I turn recluse and have no time to go a-wandering. I'm soaking in all the relaxing I can right now because come August 29th I'll be leading a double life. Software professional by day, education student by night. I have a jampacked calendar waiting for me, and likely many long nights trying to fit everything in. I might be tearing my hair out at the stress, and sheer magnitude of stuff I need to get done, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.

Hair Count: 110,000 strands

No comments: