Monday, August 29, 2005

Visiting Old Friends

On Friday, Jason and I trekked out to Peterborough to see the lift locks. After watching a couple of boats go through we headed on to Belleville to visit Sarah. Sarah and I have been friends for many years, but it had been two years since we had since each other, which is far too long in my opinion. The last time I saw her, her daughter Victoria was just a baby. Now as you can see she is a bouncing, babbling, happy, nearly two year old. She is such a sweetie, so cute and smiley :) And oddly enough (at least I thought it was odd), she loves pickles. In the picture of her by herself she's munching on one of the many pickles that she ate while we were there. As we were headed out, she waved from the door until we were almost to the end of the hall. I'd love to have taken her home with me :)
On another note, Oden the cat had quite the hair fetish. I would petting him, and the entire time he would be sitting there totally mesmerized by my hair. Then he would make his attack and go at my hair with mouth and both paws, trying his best to eat it. What an odd cat! When I tried to push him away he would just climb onto the back of the couch and try to get my hair from there. He was very determined and persistent in his quest to eat my hair.

No comments: