Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wilson Family Picnic

On Saturday the whole family drove to Bolsover for the annual summer picnic. We always meet in a park that used to be an old school house. I think the date on the school was 1901. Jason went inside and said that there were the pictures of the classes dating back to 1900, pretty cool I thought. Each family brings some food to share and everyone enjoys good food, and catching up with what everyone is up to.



After eating, we usually have some games. This time each family had a quiz about the family history. The group shot is our family trying to figure out the answers to the questions. My mom is in the middle, pen in hand, recording the answers, and in this picture, they had just called on my dad about one of the questions.





Grandpa talking to my dad and Jason about something. Ryan is in the foreground enjoying some watermelon.






A picture that Caitlin took of Jason and I.








Ryan trying to lean his way out of the picture. But, I gotcha!








Caitlin and Mark. Notice what it says on Caitlin's shirt...

No comments: