Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Had a strange dream last night/this morning. It started out reasonably ordinary. I was at the top of a big snow-covered hill with a group of kids/friends. The hill was very steep on one side and on the other it dropped off into jagged rocks. We were sledding down the steep side. I almost had a mishap and went down the wrong side...that wouldn't have been pretty.

Then my dream changed, these spirits came and started chasing us. They were dressed in black cloaks with white masks, and they came swooping down out of the sky towards us. They started out as one spirit, but split into several. Then I was all alone in a fenced-in area trying to get away from one of the spirits. I was trying to fly away over the fence, but my body just wouldn't obey me (in past dreams I usually can fly away from danger).

After I was totally freaked out, the spirit changed into a more human creature and we were in some tall building. I think he was supposed to capture me and turn me in, because as we were walking down the hall he heard voices. He pulled me into the elevator on the first floor and pinned me back against the wall so no one would see me. Then we got to talking about how people didn't understand us and were afraid of us. I told him how on earth we finally realized we could move to the moon and that better for everyone. Turns out he was some sort of alien and we were on a planet somewhere. I'm not sure if I was human or alien, but the whole encounter with the alien was turning into a romantic encounter by the time I woke up.

Sledding, scary spirits chasing me, romance with aliens in elevators...strange indeed.

No comments: