Wednesday, February 11, 2004

o/~ Lady luck apologizes, for the way she's been behaving, and she promises she'll change... o/~

I finally brought my CDs into work, and I've been listening to The Proclaimers all morning. Good stuff. I can listen to these guys for hours and hours on end.

Got a new puzzle this weekend to replace the light house one. This puzzle will be a challenge. Its one of those maze puzzles, first you have to construct the rooms, then you have to put the rooms together so you don't get eaten by any wild animals. Was up too late working on it last night... :)

o/~ And I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door... o/~

Thinking of a thousand miles, I'm taking Monday off, and going home to see my family. My grandma (on my mom's side) turns 75 next week, so we're having a gathering of family and friends. Its been a while since I've seen my mom's side of the family so I'm really looking forward to this weekend. But now I should get back to my coding...one more great song...

/~ I'm on my way from misery to happiness today, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, I'm on my way from misery to happiness today.... o/~

No comments: