Monday, October 13, 2003

I'm back to the land of the bloggers. A little tired from too much driving, but otherwise feeling good. Toronto traffic is always awful, not to mention that it was a long weekend. Bleech. Driving in downtown Toronto is interesting, a little scary and not something that I want to repeat soon. I greatly prefer the quiet country roads around my parents' place.

Having to go to work today is kind of a bummer. I want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful fall colours. I think fall is my favorite season...it's a toss-up though, I like spring too, with all the new leaves and flowers coming out. But you really can't beat the reds, oranges and yellows of the leaves in the fall. Makes me want to take up painting, or maybe photography. More about my weekend to come, but for now...back to work...

No comments: