Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Last night, or rather this morning, I had a very strange dream. Not strange in and of itself, strange in the realness of it. At the beginning I was out shopping somewhere. I returned to the parking lot and got into a vehicle, I believe it was a minivan. At this time I was all by myself. Then my dream sort of morphed into a roadtrip with girls from my dorm my freshman year. I'm not sure where we were going, but as we were driving, the vehicle changed into a full size van. A little bit later, a bunch of kids appeared and my parents too. Then my three kids showed up. Yes, that's right, my three kids. I don't know where that came from. In my dream I don't recall there being a father for them around anywhere. It was just me and the kids. I had a three year old girl and one year old twins, a boy and a girl. The twins were quite remarkable, they were walking and talking in full sentences. Kind of eerie now that I think about it. I remember we all had to sit around a table, I think for dinner but first I had to change the little boy's diaper.

Ever have dreams that felt so real it was almost scary? This was one of those dreams. Not sure where my subconscious was going with this one, but I'm not entirely sure I like it either. I mean why three? And where was their father? My brain comes up with strange things sometimes (and I know that leaves me wide open, go ahead).

No comments: